Provide a standard, secure, simple method of marking a vehicle in multiple positions to reveal its original identity.
The original identity of a vehicle is compromised by criminals after theft. Vehicles that cannot be identified, cannot be returned to their rightful owners.
- Improve standard as and when required
- Improve regulatory effectiveness in order to ensure compliance
- Share knowledge on the use of microdots
- Increase its use in proving vehicle identity
- Improve security in second-hand parts market
- Gather and disseminate information proving microdot effectiveness
- False fitments
- Fitment to absolute minimum positions
- Commercial interests
- Law enforcement misunderstanding specific scenarios
- Technology not used where it is available
Professional services: +- R 300 000 per year
Only exit once no more major changes are required.